To Our Valued Clients:
As many of you have already been advised, Governor Cooper authorized Phase 2 re-opening of our state during this devastating Covid-19 pandemic.
As of May 26th, we will be fully opened for business. Your service provider will contact you with the details and protocols that we must follow for your upcoming appointment.
We appreciate your consideration and patience,as we institute the new regulations and mandates that have been set forth in order to protect your health and safety.
I can say with all sincerity, we are overjoyed at the prospect of seeing all of you again . It has been a long haul . . but thank you for staying with us,
The Staff of Salon Christianne
Please be prepared to . . .
- Wear a mask or face covering during your appointment.
- Upon entering salon, go directly to restroom, wash hands thoroughly.
- Waiting area will be closed.
- Curbside check-in. Text your stylist upon arrival and we will let you know when it is time to come in.
- We will ask you to answer a small questionnaire and perform a non-contact temperature check.
- If you have a fever or have had a fever in the last 48 hours, please reschedule.